Thank you for your interest in applying to Central College. We accept applications throughout the year and we will keep in touch with you about the program start dates. We have multiple start dates, giving you the flexibility to choose to begin your program. Once we accept your application form, we will review the eligibility for admission and notify the result to the applicant within two to three weeks.
1. Request Information: Have some ideas or questions about your program? Fill out a short form from our website or call us directly. We will connect you with an advisor and your advisor will walk you through the whole admission process.
2. Getting to Know You: Every student is unique. Your advisor will contact you to get to know you better to help you achieve your goals.
3. Apply: Fill out the application form and submit the application form along with all the supplementary documents. Need help? No worries! Your advisor will provide you with guidance.
4. Receive Result and Invoice: Once the review process is over, we will contact you about the result of your application and send the invoice of tuition fee.
4. Receive Letter of Acceptance: Upon your payment for the tuition fee, we will issue the Letter of Acceptance. Now you may apply for a study permit to IRCC with the official acceptance letter and prepare for Canada.
6. Start Learning: Congratulations! You made it! You can now start learning for your new exciting career. If you have questions or concerns, you can come see your advisor. We are still here for you.
Please make sure to complete all the application requirements using the checklist below.
If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org